Friday, June 17, 2011

Is this the blog equivalent of Seinfeld?

This post is about nothing.  I was just thinking that so far my blog can't really be defined as being about anything...  which makes it a blog about nothing. 

Or maybe this blog is about everything?  My random thoughts at any given moment...  things I like, things I don't like, etc.  I think I'm holding back a bit.  I know I have a lot on my mind, but I think I may be afraid to publish them.  Thoughts about raising three teen girls, the daily challenges, the highs, the lows and the seemingly impossible situations that I manage to navigate through.

I'd also like to write about the amazing friends that I have and the crazy antics that take place just about every weekend.  The amazing neighborhood that I live in, the pool parties, bonfires and shenanigans. 

I don't know where to start or what I "should" or "shouldn't" write about.  Can someone tell me what the rules are?  Are there any rules?  I tend to be a rule follower. 

I wish I was as courageous as Dooce.  Her blog is the first blog I ever started reading and she's still my favorite.  She's so brave and honest.  I heart you Dooce (if by any chance you ever happen upon my little blog)!!!  www.dooce.com

I suppose I'll figure this out as time goes by.  I don't think anyone is reading any of this (if you are, please leave me a comment saying hello)...  so I feel a little like I'm one of those crazy people, who wander the street talking to themselves.  I guess that's not a bad thing and I am enjoying staking a claim to my own little corner of the Internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment