Monday, June 20, 2011

Have you ever gotten drunk and shaved off your eyebrow?

Have you ever gotten drunk and shaved off your eyebrow?  No?  Me either...  ok, yes I did, twice.  I don't know why my eyebrows suddenly fascinate me after I've been drinking.  I start plucking my eyebrows, then I notice that they seem a little long, so I'll trim them, then I notice the miniature scissors don't seem to be working well so I get out the little electric trimmer...  then I wind up missing all or part of my eyebrow/eyebrows. 

What the hell is wrong with me?  I always tell myself that I SHOULDN'T MESS WITH MY EYEBROWS if I've had a drink (or more).  I forget my own rules and wind up without an eyebrow.  AGAIN.  Thank God for eyeliner/eyebrow pencils...  but really, what in the hell is wrong with me?  If I get up the courage maybe I'll post a picture later.  Maybe now that I've put this in writing it will help to remind me to leave my damn eyebrows alone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment